Know Your A B Cs !!!

So we all know how to sing the alphabet song... some can even sing it in Espanol! But last night, Pastor D challenged us to learn the character of God, one letter at a time. 
It's easy sometimes to say that God is "Wonderful", or "Loving" or "Faithful", but what does that mean? Do we really believe what we say, what the Bible says about God, and who He declares He is? The take home worksheet (down below) works as a guide to help curious believers explore who He is and who He wants to be in our lives. Perhaps He is your Peace; your Rock; your Mighty Warrior as you stand still. 
Inherently, an Amazing God has amazing plans for His people who would follow him. But if we don't who we're following, then how can we...well....follow?
So it's time to pick up our bibles, grab a pen, discover who God really is and how he works personally through your life.


John 10: 14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me -"