Tuesday, March 4, 2014
|Brothers laying hands and praying for Jose|
|Jose & his lovely wife Maria :) (Happy Birthday!!)|
|Yum! Batman cupcakes!|
Monday, March 3, 2014
Thursday, February 27, 2014
FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE: THE CALLING … Friday, February 28th @ 7:30pm in the Jr. High Room
Do you have a desire to discover what you were created to do in this life? In Daniel 11:32 it says “ but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.”
So it comes down to knowing your great God and doing great things for Him. Join us as we continue our series entitled “The Calling”.
· Join us this Friday night as we look at part 2 of the ”Character” of the believer “On Mission”.
FOURTH FRIDAY FELLOWSHIP- (Yum!!)
Immediately following the study, we will also be having our 4th Friday Fellowship. We’ll have a fun time fellowshipping and eating together as the Bridge. It will give you an opportunity to hang out with your brothers and sisters from the Bridge.
· Our potluck theme will be Asian, so bring your favorite “Asian” dish, pick up eggrolls, fried rice or sweet & sour pork; let us know what you’ll be bringing, so we all don’t bring “fortune cookies”!
Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3:12
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.Philippians 2:13
THE WAREHOUSE: HOMELESS MINISTRY- Saturday, February 22 @ 9am- High school room
· Join us as we minister to the homeless community in Downtown L.A
· This will be an opportunity to get outside of yourself and serve someone else less fortunate.
· We’ll provide a meal, give a Bible study and share the love of Jesus
· Email us back if you will be attending! Thebridge@ccsouthbay.org