A Match Made in Ministry Heaven! Our Relationship Series Continues....

"But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works" Psalm 73:28

JOIN US THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! September 20th @ 7:30pm in the Jr. High Room

We will have a time of intimate worship with the Calvary Coastline worship team and encouraging fellowship with your brothers and sisters. We will be continuing our “I DO or DO I?” Relationship Series, Pastor Randolph Ochoa and his wife, Christina from Calvary Coastline will encourage and exhort us in the Word, in an interactive message entitled “A Match Made in Ministry Heaven


During the message, Pastor Randolph and Christina will be addressing the following:
§ Differences between a Christian and Non-Christian relationship
§ Maintaining purity until your wedding day
§ Restoration, after you fall into sin

Be sure to invite a friend to hear the relevant insights on relationships; looking forward to seeing you at the Bridge!