Friday Night at the Bridge: The Calling (part 2)

This past Friday at the Bridge we continued part 2 of our series on our calling.  Pastor D continued last weeks message from Isaiah 6:1-8 and we had a sweet time of worshipping Jesus together!
 
Isaiah was a prophet of God and we see him serving God thoughout the first five books of Isaiah.  Yet, it is not until chapter six where he finds himself ruined in the presence of God (Isaiah 6:5). He is faced with the holiness of God and his own sin.
 
 
 
 
We were challenged to examine our lives, get in the presence of God & and ask ourselves some challenging questions. What in my life do I put ahead of God? Am I serving God or people? Why do I do what I do? 
 
After being in God's presence Isaiah is restored and ready to answer the call. 
 "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And whom will go for Us?"  Then I said, "Here am I!  Send me." (Isaiah 6:8)
 
May we get into the presence of the Lord and allow Him to change us, so we are ready & willing to answer when He calls!