Friday Night Live: Contentment, the Key to Overcoming Envy

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."1 John 4:18

 FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE: Friday,August 7th@ 7:30pm in the Jr. High room
Join us for a time of intimate worship, interactive study in God’s word and an enjoyable time fellowship with the Bridge.  
We’ll be continuing our series on “Called to Conquer”, this Friday we’ll learn how to be content in our everyday circumstances.  Our guest speaker, Anthony Madlangbayan will be sharing a bible study called Contentment: The Key To Overcoming Envy.  So come out and be encouraged.
"Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:11-13

FELLOWSHIP @ THE BRIDGE: Friday, August 7th
Hebrews 10:24-25 says “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
Come out early and stay after the Bridge, we’ll be having a time of fellowship this Friday night, so bring some snacks to share with the Bridge.  It will be a good way to interact and encourage each other.