Come Hear What the Lord Has Done!

Need to be uplifted mid-week? Need to connect with the Creator God, Jesus Christ to be filled and to be loved, to be instructed and to be comforted? To be challenged and called, stirred in your heart and blessed tremendously? Ah, and have your belly filled with a yummy array of multi-cultural food?


Come out tonight to hear many testimonies of what the Lord has done in the lives of your friends at the Bridge! We are meeting at 7pm in the Jr. High Center to share in food, fellowship and worship as we praise His Name and give God the glory He deserves! Bring a dish to share with everyone!

Many will speak of His goodness, His faithfulness and the powerful way He moved in their hearts as they sacrificed their time this past weekend at the Angels Gate facility in San Pedro. This short but intense overnight retreat gave us the opportunity to draw close to God and learn His Word.

Our memory verses were:
Luke 9:23
 "Then He said to them all, If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me"

Romans 13:14
"But put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh to fulfill it's lusts"

Psalm 23
"The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever"


(*Ask anyone who attended to recite the verses to you & they should have them down!)


See you tonight & bring a friend!!! This event is open to all college age young adults who attend the Bridge, and/or discipleship on Wed nights.  Whether you went to the retreat or weren't able to, we'd love to see you tonight and share with you God's Word and have you receive a blessing from the Lord!